Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 30 [Digital Download]
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this 110-minute video presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
1. Specific Receptors for Fruits and Veggies
2. Should Breastfeeding Women Take DHA?
3. Should Pregnant Women Take DHA?
4. Tobacco and Parkinson’s?
5. Peppers and Parkinson's
6. Lead Contamination in Bone Broth
7. Avoiding Adult Exposure to Phthalates
8. Brown Unlike White on Rice
9. the Protein Combining Myth
10. Shaking the Salt Habit
11. Curing Painful Diabetic Neuropathy
12. Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss?
13. Vinegar and Artery Function
14. Can Vinegar Help with Blood Sugar?
15. Optimal Vinegar Dose
16. Vinegar Mechanisms and Side Effects
17. Industry Reaction to Cancer Guidelines
18. Which Fruits/Veggies for DNA Repair?
19. Citrus Peels and Cancer: Zest for Life?
20. Slowing Metabolism with Nitrates
21. Finger on the Pulse of Longevity
22. Slow Your Heart: Beans vs. Exercise
23. Prevent Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver
24. Turmeric and Ulcerative Colitis
25. Wheatgrass Juice for Ulcerative Colitis
26. Lose Two Pounds in One Sitting