Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 47 [Digital Download]
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this video presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
1. Oxalates in Spinach and Kidney Stones: Should We Be Concerned?
2. Kidney Stones and Spinach, Chard, and Beet Greens: Don’t Eat Too Much
3. Berries for Inflammation and Osteoarthritis Treatment
4. Should You Floss Before or After You Brush?
5. How to Treat Reflux in Children with Diet
6. The Effects of Marijuana on Fertility and Pregnancy
7. A Political Lesson on the Power of the Food Industry
8. Best Foods for Colon Cancer Prevention
9. The Best Diet for Colon Cancer Prevention
10. Benefits of Flaxseed Meal for Weight Loss
11. How to Stop Tooth Decay
12. Plant-Based Diets Recognized by Diabetes Associations
13. How Many Calories Do You Burn Chewing Gum?
14. Does Chewing Gum Help with Weight Loss?
15. Avoiding Fish for 5 Years Before Pregnancy
16. Is It Best to Drink Tap, Filtered, or Bottled Water?
17. Are Weight Loss Pills Safe?
18. Are Weight Loss Pills Effective
19. Does Pressure Cooking Preserve Nutrients?
20. Is Keto an Effective Cancer-Fighting Diet?
21. Keto Diet Theory Put to the Test
22. Keto Diet Results for Weight Loss
23. Is Weight Loss on Ketosis Sustainable?
24. Are Keto Diets Safe?
25. Keto Diets: Muscle Growth and Bone Density
26. Does a Ketogenic Diet Help Diabetes or Make It Worse?