Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 48 [Digital Download]
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this video presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
- The Effects of Hormones in Dairy Milk on Cancer
- The 3,500 Calorie per Pound Rule is Wrong
- The Reason Weight Loss Plateaus When You Diet
- The New Calories per Pound Weight Loss Rule
- Does Sugar Lead to Weight Gain
- The Benefits of Calorie Restriction for Longevity
- Potential Pitfalls of Calorie Restriction
- For Flavonoid Benefits, Don't Peel Apples
- Benefits of Fasting for Weight Loss Put to the Test
- Is Fasting Beneficial for Weight Loss
- Is Fasting for Weight Loss Safe?
- Does Marijuana Cause Schizophrenia
- Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Put to the Test
- Is Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Safe?
- Does Intermittent Fasting increase Human Life Expectancy?
- The 5:2 Diet and the Fasting-Mimicking Diet Put to the Test
- Neurotoxicity Effects of Star Fruit
- Time-Restricted Eating, Tested
- The Benefits of Early Time-Restricted Eating
- Benefits of Flax Seeds for Inflammation
- Are Fortified Kids' Breakfast Cereals Healthy or Just Candy?
- Are Pre-Cut Vegetables Just as Healthy?
- Benefits of Garlic Powder for Heart Disease
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Safe?
- Are Weight Loss Supplements Effective?
- Are BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) Healthy?
Update to For Flavonoid Benefits, Don't Peel Apples: At minute 2:46 the highlights on the graph are opposite what they should be. The updated version will be live on NutritionFacts.org on October 23.