Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 49
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this DVD presentation.
Closed Captioning provided by Vicaps
- Trailer for How Not to Diet: Dr. Greger's Guide to Weight Loss
- Is Breakfast the Most Important Meal for Weight Loss?
- Is Skipping Breakfast Better for Weight Loss?
- The Effects of Hormones in Milk on Infertility in Women
- How Circadian Rhythms Can Control Your Health and Weight
- Eat More Calories in the Morning to Lose Weight
- Benefits of Garlic for Fighting Cancer and the Common Cold
- Breakfast Like a King, Lunch Like a Prince, Dinner Like a Pauper
- Eat More Calories in the Morning Than the Evening
- Benefits of Grapes for Brain Health
- How Circadian Rhythms Affect Blood Sugar Levels
- How to Sync Your Circadian Clock to Your Peripheral Clocks
- Are Ancient Grains Healthier?
- The Metabolic Harms of Night Shifts and Irregular Meals
- Shedding Light on Shedding Weight
- Why People Gain Weight in the Fall
- Effects of Marijuana on Weight Gain Bone Density
- The Recommended Daily Added Sugar Intake
- Is Vegan Food Always Healthy?
- Kids' Breakfast Cereals as Nutritional Façade
- What the New Blood Pressure Range Guidelines Mean
- How to Lower Blood Pressure Naturally with Lifestyle Changes
- Fasting to Naturally Reverse High Blood Pressure
- Foods that Help Headache and Migraine Relief
- What are the Best Beverages?
- What are the Best Foods?