In my nutrition work, I’m used to sifting through mountains of data in the context of massive conflicts of corrupting commercial interests and so I thought I’d apply those skills to other important health issues. The use of cannabis, both edible and smokable, is one that I’ve gotten lots of questions about. Like in the field of nutrition, there’s gobs of internet misinformation floating around on all sides of the various debates, and so here’s your chance to cut through the haze and see what the science actually says.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
- The Institute of Medicine Report on the Health Effects of Marijuana
- Researching the Health Effects of Marijuana
- Is Marijuana Addictive?
- Does Marijuana Cause Health Problems?
- Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Teens?
- Does Marijuana Cause Permanent Brain Damage in Adults?
- Will Big Cannabis Turn into Big Tobacco?
- Marijuana Legalization and the Opioid Epidemic
- Effects of Smoking Marijuana on the Lungs
- Smoking Marijuana vs. Using a Cannabis Vaporizer
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Cancer?
- Can Cannabis Cure Cancer?
- Are Cannabis Edibles Safe?
- Pesticides in Marijuana
- The Effects of Marijuana on Fertility and Pregnancy
- Does Marijuana Cause Schizophrenia?
- Effects of Marijuana on Weight Gain and Bone Health
- The Effects of Marijuana on Car Accidents
- Does Marijuana Cause Strokes and Heart Attacks?
- Cannabis for Inflammatory Bowel Disease