One of the most common questions I receive is about intermittent fasting, so I’ve done a deep dive into the research and am excited to present my findings! I’ll cover the pros and cons of calorie restriction and water-only fasting for weight loss, alternate-day fasting, body fat, longevity, and metabolic health, the 5:2 diet, fasting-mimicking diets, and time-restricted feeding.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
- The 3,500 Calorie per Pound Rule is Wrong
- The Reason Weight Loss Plateaus When You Diet
- The New Calories per Pound of Weight Loss Rule?
- The Benefits of Calorie Restriction for Longevity
- Potential Pitfalls of Calorie Restriction
- Benefits of Fasting for Weight Loss Put to the Test
- Is Fasting Beneficial for Weight Loss?
- Is Fasting for Weight Loss Safe?
- Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Put to the Test
- Is Alternate-Day Intermittent Fasting Safe?
- Does Intermittent Fasting Increase Human Life Expectancy?
- The 5:2 Diet and the Fasting-Mimicking Diet Put to the Test
- Time-Restricted Eating Put to the Test
- The Benefits of Early Time-Restricted Eating
All of these videos will eventually be available for free on NutritionFacts.org.