Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 62 [Digital Download]
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this video presentation.
- Improving VO2 Max: A Look at Vegetarian and Vegan Athletes
- The Best Time to Workout for Weight Loss
- Better to Work Out Before or After Meals for Weight Loss and Blood Sugar Control?
- How to Treat Body Odor with Diet
- Is Spicy Food Good for You?
- How Hot Peppers May Extend Your Life
- Dietary Cholesterol and Inflammation from Abdominal Obesity
- Fasting to Detox
- The Benefits of Chewing Gum for Halitosis (Bad Breath) (Webinar vid)
- Plant-Based Diet for Minimal Change Disease of the Kidney
- Fecal Transplants for Aging and Weight Loss
- Does Eating Garlic Work as a Mosquito Repellent?
- Are Beer, Bananas, and B Vitamins Mosquito Repellents?
- Are Beyond Meat Plant-Based Meat Alternatives Healthy?
- What to Eat to Prevent Telomere Shortening
- Greens, Green Tea, and Nuts Put to the Test for Telomeres
- Targeting Angiogenesis to Lose Weight
- Which Foods Are the Most Anti-Angiogenic?
- Is Soy Milk the Most Nutritious Non-Dairy Milk?
- How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep Without Sleeping Pills
- Mindful Eating vs. Cognitive Defusion for Food Cravings
- The Risks and Benefits of Mindfulness for Weight Loss
- Why Vegans Should Eat More Plant-Based
- How to Prove Whether Yoga Has Special Health Benefits (Webinar vid)
- Yoga Put to the Test for MS, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Insomnia, and Breast Cancer (Webinar vid)
- Yoga Put to the Test for Headaches, Diabetes, Osteoarthritis, and the Elderly (Webinar vid)
- Yoga Put to the Test for Depression, Anxiety, and Urinary Incontinence (Webinar vid)
- Yoga Put to the Test for IBS, Inflammatory Bowel, Menopause, and Osteoporosis (Webinar vid)
- The Side Effects of Yoga (Webinar vid)
All of these videos are available for free on NutritionFacts.org.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats: