Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 19 [Digital Download]
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this 100-minute video presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
1. Turning the Clock Back 14 Years
2. Longer Life Within Walking Distance
3. Do Vegetarians Get Enough Protein
4. Sweet Cherries and Inflammation
5. Gout Treatment with a Cherry on Top
6. Watermelon for Sore Muscle Relief
7. Cadmium and Cancer: Plant vs. Animal
8. Turmeric Curcumin and Colon Cancer
9. Topical Application of Tumeric
10. When Low Risk Means High Risk
11. Broccoli: Sprouts vs. Supplements
12. Dark Chocolate and Artery Function
13. Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
14. Alzheimer's: Grain Brain or Meathead?
15. Anti-Cancer Potential of Sweet Potatoes
16. The Best Way to Cook Sweet Potatoes
17. Cooking to Live Longer
18. Essential Tremor and Diet
19. Preventing Liver Cancer with Coffee
20. The Diet Physicians Should Recommend
21. Which Nut Fights Cancer Better?
22. Preventing Prediabetes by Eating More
23. Diabetics Should Take Their Pulses
24. Prevent Cancer from Going on TOR
25. Saving Lives by Treating Acne with Diet
26. Evidence-Based or Evidence-Biased?