Thousands of people joined me for my first webinar on fasting, something I knew next to nothing about until I did this deep dive into the medical literature for you. There are, by my count, 1,527 articles on fasting in English-language peer-reviewed scientific journals, and I read every single one of them so you… don’t have to.
It took me about two years on and off trying to fit it around all my other work, but I knew this was an important topic for people so I soldiered on and compiled all the best science into 41 videos.
In the first webinar, I covered the latest and greatest research on intermittent fasting and time-restricted eating. I also covered the safety and efficacy of water-only fasting for weight loss, but what about the use of fasting for the reversal of disease?
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
- What the New Blood Pressure Guidelines Should Mean for You
- Comparing Lifestyle Interventions for Blood Pressure Control
- Fasting to Kickstart the Reversal of High Blood Pressure
- Fasting Therapy Theory
- World’s Largest Fasting Study
- Fasting for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Fasting for Autoimmune Diseases
- Fasting to Treat Depression
- How to Boost Brain BDNF Levels
- Fasting for Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Fasting for Post-traumatic Brain Injury Headache
- Fasting for Diabetes
- Life Extension with FGF21
- How to Boost FGF21 with Diet
All of these videos will eventually be available for free on NutritionFacts.org.