Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this 90-minute video presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
1. If Fructose is Bad, What About Fruit?
2. Back in Circulation: Sciatica
3. Kempner Rice Diet
4. Food Industry Funded Research Bias
5. Coffee and Artery Function
6. Chicken Big: Poultry and Obesity
7. Aspartame and the Brain
8. Paleo Diets May Negate Benefits
9. Can Diet Prevent Kidney Cancer?
10. Vegan Women Have 5x Fewer Twins?
11. Estrogen in Meat, Dairy, and Eggs
12. Preventing Crohn's Disease with Diet
13. Ciguatera Poisoning & Chronic Fatigue
14. Dietary Factors Affecting Breast Cancer
15. Saturated Fat Studies - Buttering Up
16. Saturated Fat Studies - Set Up to Fail
17. How Many Meet the Simple Seven?
18. Plant-Based Diets and Diabetes
19. Are Raisins Good Snacks for Kids?
20. Never Too Late to Start Eating Healthier
21. Peppermint for Athletic Performance
22. Curcumin vs. Exercise for Arteries
23. Plants to Prevent Alzheimer's Disease
24. Flax Seeds for Hypertension
25. The Actual Benefit of Diet vs. Drugs
26. Why Prevention is Worth a Ton of Cure
All of these videos are available for free on NutritionFacts.org.