Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this 90-minute DVD presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
1. Losing Weight Through Thermogenesis
2. Boosting Brown Fat Through Diet
3. High Blood Pressure May Be a Choice
4. Does Chocolate Cause Weight Gain
5. Fatty Meals May Impair Artery Function
6. Olive Oil and Artery Function
7. Coffee and Mortality
8. Why is Meat a Risk Factor for Diabetes
9. How Plants Protect Against Diabetes
10. Treating Dry Eye Disease with Diet
11. Putrefying Protein; Toxifying Enzymes
12. How to Reduce Carcinogenic Bile Acids
13. Are Green Smoothies Good for You?
14. Are Green Smoothies Bad for You?
15. The Science of Green Smoothies
16. Liquid Calories: Smoothies and Weight
17. The Downside of Green Smoothies
18. Cooking Up a Storm
19. Music for Anxiety: Mozart vs. Metal
20. Plant-Based Diets for Improved Mood
21. Anti-Inflammatory Foods and Pregnancy
22. Alzheimer's May Start Decades Before
23. Alzheimer's and Brain Atherosclerosis
24. Whole Beets vs. Juice for Athletes
25. Oxygenate Blood with Vegetables
26. The Okinawa Diet: Living to 100
All of these videos are available for free on NutritionFacts.org.