Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 31 [Digital Download]
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this 110-minute video presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
1. Natural Treatments for Morning Sickness
2. Reductionism & the Deficiency Mentality
3. Is Fish "Brain Food" for Older Adults?
4. Is it Worth Switching to Brown Rice?
5. Gut Dysbiosis: Starving Our Microbial Self
6. Coke vs. Pepsi Carcinogens
7. Dietary Changes After Prostate Cancer
8. AMA Complicity with Big Tobacco
9. Turmeric or Curcumin? Plants vs. Pills
10. The Great Protein Fiasco
11. Vitamin D Supplements for Diabetes
12. Longer Life with Vitamin D Supplements?
13. How Much Vitamin D Should You Take?
14. The Optimal Dose of Vitamin D
15. The Best Way to Get Vitamin D
16. The Risks and Benefits of Sun Exposure
17. Berries vs. Pesticides in Parkinson's
18. Can Morbid Obesity Be Reversed?
19. What Diet Lowers Phthalate Exposure?
20. Prunes for Osteoporosis
21. Sodium and Arterial Function
22. Zeranol Use in Meat and Breast Cancer
23. Most Potent Phytoestrogen is in Beer
24. Effects of Hops Phytoestrogens in Beer
25. Why Do Latinos Live Longer?
26. What's the "Natural" Human Diet?