Latest in Clinical Nutrition - Volume 32 [Digital Download]
Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting-edge science in this 137-minute video presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
1. Obesity-Related Plastic Chemical BPA
2. Maternal Diet & Child Stress Responses
3. Why is Nutrition So Commercialized?
4. Lactose & the Milk-Parkinson's Link
5. Pomegranate for Prostate Cancer?
6. Ginger for Menstrual Cramps and IBS
7. Aminal Protein vs. Cigarettes
8. Increasing Protein Intake After Age 65
9. Conflicts of Interest in Medical Research
10. Eliminated Conflicts of Interest
11. Is Canned Fruit as Healthy?
12. Paleo Diet Studies Show Benefits
13. Iodine Supplements for Pregnancy
14. Resistant Starch and Colon Cancer
15. Sources of Resistant Starch
16. The Risks of Hormone Therapy
17. DHA Supplements for Brain Function
18. Should Vegans Take DHA?
19. Bovine Leukemia Virus in Meat & Milk
20. Role of BLV in Breast Cancer
21. Industry Response to BLV
22. Vitamin D Supplements vs. Cancer
23. Big Salt & Meat
24. Animal Protein, Pregnancy, and Obesity
25. How the Media Reports on Medicine
26. Smoking in 1956 is Like Eating in 2016