Dr. Greger reviews the latest cutting edge science in this two-hour video presentation.
Upon ordering, you will receive instant delivery of multiple, easy-to-view digital video formats:
1. Is There Anything Kale Can't Do?
2. Smoking Versus Kale
3. Smoking Versus Broccoli
4. From Stem to Stern
5. From Broccoli to Breast
6. Liver Toxicity Due to Broccoli Juice
7. How Much Broccoli is Too Much?
8. The Best Detox
9. Sometimes the Enzyme Myth is True
10. Have Broccoli, Won't Travel
11. Biggest Nutrition Bang for the Buck
12. The Dangers of Broccoli?
13. Raw Broccoli and Bladder Cancer Survival
14. Breast Cancer Survival, Butterfat, and Chicken
15. Breast Cancer Survival and Trans Fat
16. Breast Cancer Survival and Lignan Intake
17. Flax and Fecal Flora
18. Breast Cancer Survival and Soy
19. Coffee and Cancer
20. What About the Caffeine?
21. Vegetarians Versus Healthy Omnivores
22. EPIC Findings on Lymphoma
23. Dioxins, Viruses, or Antibiotics?
24. Poultry and Penis Cancer
25. Carcinogenic Retrovirus Found in Eggs
26. Poultry Exposure and Neurological Disease
27. Poultry and Paralysis
28. Cross-contamination Risks
29. Shopping Carts a Risk for Meatborne Infection
30. A Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
31. Cholesterol and Female Sexual Dysfunction
32. Cholesterol and Low Back Pain
33. Watermelon for Erectile Dysfunction
34. The Safer Cinnamon
35. Raw Veggies vs. Cooked for Heart Disease
36. The Fruit Whose Juice is Healthier
37. Preventing COPD With Diet
38. Treating COPD With Diet
39. Eating Healthy on the Cheap
40. When Meat Can Be a Lifesaver
41. Creatine Brain Fuel Supplementation
42. Cheese Mites and Maggots
43. Cow's Milk-induced Infant Apnea
44. Cow's Milk Casomorphin and Crib Death
45. Cow's Milk Casomorphin and Autism
46. National Dairy Council on Acne and Milk
47. Skim Milk and Acne
48. Acne-promoting Effects of Milk
49. Apples and Oranges: Dietary Diversity
50. Garden Variety Anti-inflammation
51. Preventing Macular Degeneration
52. How to See 27 Miles Farther
53. Preventing Cataracts
All of these videos are available for free on NutritionFacts.org.